Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Perhaps this venue should be an annual thing for me. Apparently I don't keep up with it and I just won't stress myself out about keeping up with it. Though I thought it would be a nice way for my family and friends to keep up with me. WHEN I MOVE ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE PLANET AWAY FROM ALL OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. This should happen sometime before the end of the year. It's a PCS. (Permenant Change of Station). Our first. And only, I hope. I can't really say that because it may be a fantastic experience that I will wish to do over and over again. But probably not.
I'm excited about the "New" I will experience and I'm always up for an adventure. These are the things I do NOT look forward to:
1. Not being able to plan on anything.
2. Renting out our house while we are gone.
If anyone has advise on military moves feel free to comment. If anyone has advice on renting out your house, again, please comment.
The End.

No comments: